Trans Nzoia County Kwanza Office Block Construction Tender
The Deputy County Commissioner’s office-Kwanza in Trans-Nzoia County invites interested eligible bidders to apply for tender for the construction of proposed office Block (Head-Quarters) at Centre Kwanza.
The requirements for tendering are as follows:
- a) Certificate of incorporation.
- b) Proof of registration with the National Construction Authority (NCA 7) and above Building Works)
- c) Threshold specified in the tender documents covering the following:
- Proof of works similar magnitude and complexity undertaken.
- Equipment holding and proof of ownership.
- Qualified personnel (Attach CV’s).
- Current workload and qualified personnel (Attach CV’s).
- Copy of VAT Registration.
- Valid tax compliance certificate.
- Properly filed Confidential Business Questionnaires and tender guarantee form.
- Audited Account for the last three years and current bank Statement.
- Adhere to any other requirements as specified in the tender documents.
Tender documents giving detailed specifications and conditions for tendering may be obtained from the DCC’s office at centre Kwanza for a non-refundable fee ksh.1000.
Completed set of tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with the tender name and reference number and bearing no indication of tender’s name should be deposited in the tender box situated at DCC’s office addressed to: Deputy County Commissioner P.O BOX 11-30200 Kitale on or before 11th of May, 2018 at 10:00am. Tender will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of candidates or their representatives at the Deputy County Commissioner Kwanza Board room.
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR AND CORDINATION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DEPUTY COUNTY COMISSIONER – KWANZA | P.O BOX 11- 30200, KITALE, KENYA | EMAIL: Dcckwanza@gmail.com