The National Treasury Igembe Central Sub-County wishes to invite sealed tenders from eligible contractors for the following tender.
IGEC/SCA/1/2017-2019 Proposed Construction Of Igembe Central Sub-County National Treasury Office Block.-Open
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the tender documents with the details of the required documents from the sub county supply chain office Igembe Central, within normal working hours upon payment of non-refundable fee of Ksh 1000 payable in cash, at the Sub-County Treasury Igembe Central.
Price quoted should be Net Inclusive of taxes must be in Kenya shillings and will remain valid for 120 days.
Only bidders, who meet the following criteria, shall be considered for further evaluation.
- Should be written in indelible ink.
- Should be registered with NCA category 5 and above
- Prof of works of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in last three years
- Adequate equipment and key personnel for the specified types of works
- Prof of sound financial standing and adequate access to bank credit line.
- Litigation history of the company ( both court and arbitration cases)
- Confidential business questionnaire(dully filled, signed and stamped)
- Valid tax compliance certificate
- Bid bond of 2% of tender sum in a manner prescribed
- Further, tender from the following tenderer shall be considered n0n-responsive and therefore subject to automatic disqualification:
- A tender from a tenderer whose on-going project(s) is/are behind schedule and without any approved extension of time.
- A tender from a tender who has been served with a default notice on on-going project(s) or termination in previous project(s)
- A tender from a tender with on-going projects exceeding (4) in number regardless of the total value of the outstanding works.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender name and reference number and deposited in the tender box outside the D.C.C ‘S Office-Igembe Central Sub-County , addressed to;
THE SUB-COUNTY ACCOUNTANT,
IGEMBE CENTRAL SUB-COUNTY
P.O BOX 316-60600 MAUA
So as to reach on or before 18th April, 2019 at 10.00am.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in presence of bidders who choose to attend or their representatives at the Sub-County Procurement Office.
The procuring entity reserves the right to reject any tender(s) without giving any reasons for the rejection and does not bid itself to accept the lowest or any tender.