The National Irrigation Board is undertaking infrastructural works to Rehabilitate Irrigation Projects and implement new irrigation and drainage infrastructural projects in various Counties within the country. It now invites sealed tenders for the following projects:
- NIB/T/136/2018-2019 Tender For Construction Works Of Yikitaa Irrigation Development Project, Kibwezi East Constituency, Makueni County
- NIB/T/137/2018-2019 Tender For Construction Works Of Chesang’atat Marich Irrigation Development Project Pokot Central Constituency, West Pokot County
- NIB/T/138/2018-2019 Tender For Construction Works Of Muringa Banana Irrigation Development Project Phase 4 (Mukami pipeline), Maara Constituency, Tharaka Nithi County
- NIB/T/139/2018-2019 Tender For Construction Works Of Lower Kuja Irrigation Development Project(infield system), Migori County
- NIB/T/092/2018-2019 Re-Advertisement for Tender For Construction Works Of Nyamuguna Irrigation Development Project, South Constituency, Laikipia County
Closing Date: 25th April , 2019 at 12.00 noon local time
Detailed tender document may be viewed and obtained by interested and eligible tenderers free of charge from the Board’s website: http://www.nib.or.ke/tenders or GoK’s Public Procurement Information Portal, https://www.tenders.go.ke from 5th April 2019. Tenderers who intend to submit their tenders MUST promptly submit their names and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org for communication of any clarification(s) and addendum (s) during the tendering process. A mandatory pre-tender briefing for the tenders will be held as indicated in the tender document and thereafter a site visit of the project site.
The costs of attending shall be the tenderer’s own responsibility.
All tenderers must submit their tender documents, each clearly marked with tender no. and name as indicated above and serialized in the form of page X of Y & must be delivered to the Tender Box at the address below on or before tender submission deadline as indicated above. Tenders will be opened physically in the presence of the tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in person in the Nile Basin Board Room, NIB (Board’s) Compound, Lenana Road, Nairobi, Kenya at the address below immediately after the tender submission deadline.
The address referred to above is:
National Irrigation Board (NIB)
Unyunyizi House, First Floor, Room 309
Lenana Road, Hurlingham