TASKFORCE ON THE IMPROVEMENT OF GOVERNMENT INFORMATION AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS FUNCTIONS TO ALIGN THEM WITH EMERGING PUBLIC SECTOR DYNAMICS AND EXPECTATIONS
Following the gazettement of the taskforce to advise the government on the improvement of government information and public communication functions (Gazette Notice No 354 of 18th January 2019), the task force wishes to inform the general public that:
Its secretariat is located at the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology, 10th Floor, Teleposta Towers, Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi.
A schedule of public hearings will be published soon.
In the meantime, the taskforce will be receiving views from the public through written memoranda from 15th March to 15th April of 2019.
The taskforce is, therefore, inviting views on:
- The kind of information you need from the government and whether you are getting it,
- Challenges faced in accessing government information,
- Where and how government information should be provided,
- The format of the information and channels of communication,
- How the government can improve its engagement with the public, and
- Any recommendations on improving government communication and information.
- All submissions and documents should be sent to:
TASKFORCE FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
10TH FLOOR TELEPOSTA TOWERS
P O Box 30025-00100 NAIROBI
Emails may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com m