Rural Electrification Authority Furniture Supply Tender
- The Rural Electrification Authority invites bids from interested companies/firms to tender for the below goods:
Tender/RFX Reference: 1000000092 Supply and delivery of furniture
Closing Date: 1st August, 2018 at 10.00 a.m.
- Tender documents detailing the requirements may be viewed at REA E-Procurement Web Portal found on the REA website beginning on 4th July, 2018 and on the REA website ( www.rea.co.ke) under tenders.
- Bidders who intend to bid and have dealt with REA in the past are advised to send filled and Scanned SAP Vendor Details Update/Modification Form available in our website to firstname.lastname@example.org Bidders who have never dealt with REA in the past are advised to register their companies via a link available on the REA website.
- Completed Tenders are to be saved as PDF documents marked with the Tender Number and Description and submitted through the REA E-Procurement Web Portal found on the REA website (www.rea.co.ke ) so as to be received on or before the dates in the schedule above. Tenders will be opened electronically thereafter in the presence of the tenderer’s or their representatives who attend the opening in REA Procurement Office at Kawi House, Ground Floor.
- There will be a Mandatory Pre-Bid/bidder Training meeting to be held on 19th July, 2018 at 10:00a.m where those interested in bidding for this tender will be trained on the use of the Online Bidding Processes. Bidders must come with a laptop and own Internet. Bidders who require any form of assistance on the bidding process such as registration, creation of accounts, uploading tenders and/or tender clarifications from our office should do so strictly not later than 25th July 2018, no such requests will be responded to after 25th July 2018.
- Bidders shall print the Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting Form attached at the last page of the tender document and is also available in our website; they must fill and stamp it before the meeting. It is Mandatory that this Form is signed by authorized REA officials moderating during the pre-bid meeting, and the same signed form shall form part of the bid document..
- The Venue of the pre-bid meeting shall be at REA offices, Kawi House Block C, South C – Behind Boma Hotel