Petroleum & Industrial Services Uganda- Station Equipment
Petroleum & Industrial Services Uganda Limited, PIS, was incorporated in the year 2003 to supply, install and maintain petrol station equipment and facilities of multinational, pan-African, regional and indigenous oil marketing companies in Uganda.
Presently PIS is the authorized distributor and servicer of; Tatsuno fuel pumps and dispensers and Airtec® Digital Tyre Inflators. Tatsuno brand of pumps and dispensers are manufactured by Tatsuno Corporation of Japan and its wholly owned production facilities around the globe.
Tatsuno Pumps and Dispensers (Dispensing Pumps)
Tatsuno products have very high consistent measuring accuracy, low Total Cost of Ownership and very high Mean Time between Failures when compared against competing brands.
Why Tatsuno Pumps and Dispensers
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Spares Availability
- After Sales Service
- Measuring accuracy
- Lead Time on availability
Tatsuno Sunny XE Product Features
- Excellent measuring accuracy because of reliable high-precision Tatsuno meter.
- Reduced breakdown – high Mean Time between Failures (MTBF).
- Eco power feature turns off the power to save energy when the pump is not in use
- 26 Keys on the keypad including 10 keys for express preset of volume and amount
- Advanced pulser to detect malpractice related to fraud transactions.
- Large numbers of operational logs available in memory
Airtec® Digital Tyre Inflators
Airtec Corporation (Asia) is involved in the design, development and manufacture of digital inflation equipment, servicing many markets including automotive, aviation, military, mining, retail petroleum, transport and motorsport.
Airtec® products are manufactured at the head office in Singapore to ISO quality standards
XDA Heavy Duty Digital Tyre Inflator
Weatherproof, heavy duty and ideal any indoor or outdoor location, including retail petroleum forecourts, service centres, transport yards etc…,
XDA Heavy Duty Digital Tyre Inflator Product Features
- Fast and accurate digital inflation up to 180 psi / 12.4 bar
- Dust and waterproof
- Diecast aluminium enclosure with stainless steel buttons
- Inbuilt automatic LED backlight
- Pressure units in PSI, kPa , Bar and kg/cm³
Our core activities are; supply, installation and maintenance of petrol station equipment and facilities.
Our maintenance services cover dispensing pumps, fuel lines, compressors, generator sets, tyre inflators, fuel tanks, electrical networks, lighting, automation systems amongst others.
Our maintenance is broken down into preventive and corrective maintenance on monthly fixed rates or per call basis.
Installation projects are also carried out for our clients.
We sell high quality Tatsuno fuel pumps/dispensers (dispensing pumps) and offer after sales service.
- Fuel Pump and Dispenser Installation and Maintenance
- Fuel Submersible Turbine Pump Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Compressor Installation and Maintenance
- Grease and Oil Pump Installation and Maintenance
- Air Gauge/Tyre Inflator Installation and Maintenance
- Fuel Tank Cleaning
- Fuel Tank Calibration
- Fuel Tank Testing
- Fuel Line Installation, Testing and Maintenance
- Forecourt Automation Installation and Maintenance
- Forecourt Surface Repairs
- Pump and Dispenser Island Repairs
Petroleum & Industrial Services Uganda Limited | Plot 193 Kabusu – Rubaga, Off Masaka Road | P.O. Box 71892, Kampala – Uganda | Tel: +256 393 262 940 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: http://petro-services.co.ug/