Nyandarua County Government LED Solar Street Lights Installation Tenders
NYANDARUA COUNTY GOVERNMENT- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT ENERGY & PUBLIC WORKS INVITES INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE BIDDERS FOR THE WORK DESCRIBED HEREAFTER.
- NYA/CG/PT/SSL/001/2017-2018/ SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF LED SOLAR STREET LIGH TS IN NYANDARUA COUNTY
Category: Provide Relevant NCA 6 for: 1.General Contractors Relevant NCA for: 2. AGPO/Special Groups
The following are the mandatory requirements that must be submitted together with the bids:
- Provide certified copies of their Certificate of Registration or Incorporation, Business permit and any other Company Compliance Certificate / document.
- Meet Statutory requirements including Tax Compliance, VAT Registration, PIN Certificate
- The declaration form should be signed by the authorized signatory of the bidder
- Duly filled, stamped and signed confidential questionnaire
- AGPO and Special groups are encouraged to apply
Interested bidders may access the Tender documents detailing the requirements FREE from our website at www.nyandarua.go.ke from Sat 28th April 2018. The duly completed bids should be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked with “Tender Number and Tender Name” and will be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the entrance of the Nyandarua County Headquarters offices, or be addressed to,
THE COUNTY SECRETARY,
NYANDARUA COUNTY GOVERNMENT,
P.O BOX 701-20303, OL-KALOU.
So as to be received on, or before Friday, 11/05/2018 at 10:00am . Opening of the bids will take place immediately thereafter, at the boardroom in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend.