The Deputy County Commissioner- Naivasha Sub-County wish to invite sealed bids from interested, eligible & competent tenderers/bidders for the proposed construction of the Deputy County Commissioner Headquarters.
Interested bidders may obtain a set of bidding documents with detailed specifications and conditions, detailed tender evaluation criteria and bills of quantities from procurement office Naivasha Sub-County Treasury during normal working hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1000.00 (one thousand only) payable in cash or bankers cheque to the Deputy County Commissioner Naivasha Sub-County.
In addition to the conditions provided in the tender documents; interested bidders/ tenderers MUST satisfy the following:
- Attach copy of Company certificate of registration/ Incorporation.
- Attach copy of valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Attach copy of PIN Certificate.
- Attach copy of Valid NCA certificate category 4 and above.
- Attach latest scanned copy of CR12.
- Bid security from a reputable bank or PPRA approved insurance company equivalent to 2% of the tender sum and the validity period must be 150days.
Completed tender documents in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked tender name & tender number should be addressed to;
Deputy County Commissioner
P.o Box 11
Or be deposited in the tender box situated at the Sub-County Treasury on or before 28/03/2019. Submitted tenders will be opened immediately in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the CDF Boardroom. Late bids will be returned unopened.
Prices quoted MUST be NET inclusive of all government taxes expressed in Kenya Shillings and must remain valid for 150 days after opening of the tenders.