Mombasa Buxton Estate Redevelopment Tenders 2016
- The County Secretary, County Government of Mombasa HEREBY invites sealed Request for Proposals (RFP) from eligible, reputable local and / or international Bidders to bid for the following project:
URBAN RENEWAL AND REDEVELOPMENT OF OLD ESTATES WITHIN MOMBASA COUNTY THROUGH JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP. LOT. NO 7 – BUXTON ESTATE. TENDER NO. CGM/PRO/T/15/2015-2016
- Interested local and international Bidders may seek clarification in writing, and the same to be received, at least Seven (7) working days (Mondays to Fridays) before bid submission deadline to the following address:-
Chief Officer, Planning, Land & Housing
Bima Tower Annex, 4th Floor, Meru Road
P.O. Box 81599-80100,
- Bid documents shall be obtained free of charge from www.mombasa.go.ke
- Bid documents must be delivered or submitted by 10:30 a.m. East African Time on 20th May 2016 and be deposited in the Tender Box at City Hall, Treasury Square, County Government of Mombasa. The outer envelope should be clearly marked:- URBAN RENEWAL AND REDEVELOPMENT OF OLD ESTATES WITHIN MOMBASA COUNTY THROUGH JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP. LOT NO. 7 – BUXTON ESTATE.
Bulky documents that cannot be deposited in the Tender Box can be physically delivered to County Government of Mombasa, Director of Supplies Chain Management Ofiice, and clearly marked on the envelope: DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 20TH MAY 2016 AT 10:30 A.M. EAST AFRICAN TIME. The opening of the submitted bids will be done immediately thereafter in the presence of Bidders or their appointed Representatives who choose to attend the opening at the Boardroom.
- The Bidders shall bear all the costs associated with submission of their Request for Proposal documents. There shall be no refunds from the County Government of Mombasa.
- The County Government reserves the right to accept or reject any or all RFPs without assigning any reasons.
- Submission of the Bids must be consistent with the RFP document in the website.