Migori County Suna Classroom Construction Tenders 2016
St.Cathrine Kioru Primary School is a Public Primary School in Suna lower location, Wiga Ward of Suna West Constituency. The school invites bids from Interested and Eligible bidders/Firms for construction of Dormitory, Dining Hall and Four (4) classrooms. Tenderers may obtain and inspect a complete set of tender documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand (1,000/-) only, either in bankers cheque or cash, payable to the St.Catherine Kioru Primary School Office during normal working hours. The details of the tender are as follows:
- SCKPS/256/2015-16-1 Propose construction of Dormitory Open
- SCKPS/256/2015-16-2 Propose construction of Dining Hall Open
- SCKPS/256/2015-16-3 Propose construction of 4 classrooms Open
Interested tenderers who meet the following mandatory requirements supported by certified copies of requisite documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation:
- Provide copy of certificate of incorporation.
- Provide copy of valid National Construction Authority (NCA) Certificate under categories NCA 7 and above.
- Provide copy of PIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Provide copy of valid tax compliance certificate
- Must provide a bid bond of 2% of the bid price which must remain valid for 120 days (After the expiry of tender validity period) in form of a bank guarantee from a reputable bank or approved insurance by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority.
- Duly filled form of tender.
- Duly filled confidential business questionnaire.
- Valid CR12 from the Registrar of Companies
In addition, interested bidders must show proof of the following:
- Adequate equipment holding for the specified type of work.
- Key technical staff to be engaged.
- Audited accounts for the last three years.
- Bank account in the name of the company (Attach six month’s bank statement).
- Works of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in the last three years.
- Litigation history of the company (Both court and arbitration cases).
- Evidence of sound financial standing and access to bank credit line.
- Copy of receipt
Completed set of tender documents, in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the respective Tender Number, description and addressed to:
The Head Teacher
St.Cathrine Kioru Primary School
P.O. BOX 976 Suna Migori
Should be deposited in the Tender Box at the entrance of the School on or before Thursday 12th May 2016 at 10.00AM. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderers and/ or their representatives who choose to attend.