Migori County Government Tenders 2016 Prequalification Notice
Tenders are invited from Interested, Competent and Eligible bidders for under listed Categories for the Financial Year 2016-2017
CATEGORY- A : SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- MC/01/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Perishable and Non- Perishable Food Stuff. All
- MC/02/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of General Hardware, Building and Construction Materials.
- MC/03/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Agricultural Farm Inputs and Animal Feeds. All
- MC/04/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of General Stationery and Computer Consumables.
- MC/05/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Electrical Items, Fittings and Accessories. All
- MC/06/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of PVC & GI Water Pipes and Fittings. All
- MC/07/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Sewer Network Maintenance Items and Equipment
- MC/08/2016-17 Supply& Delivery of Motor Vehicles Spare parts, Tyres, Tubes, Batteries and Accessories.
- MC/09/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Firefighting Equipment. All
- MC/10/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Pharmaceuticals and Non-Pharmaceuticals All
- MC/11/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Laboratory Reagents, Apparatus and Equipment.
- MC/12/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Veterinary Drugs. All
- MC/13/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Hospital Equipment (X-Ray and Dental Materials).
- MC/14/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of ICT Equipment and Accessories. All
CATEGORY- B : PROVISION OF SERVICES
- MC/15/2016-17 Provision of Maintenance & Repair of Motor Vehicles,Motorcycles and Generators.
- MC/16/2016-17 Provision of Courier Services. All
- MC/17/2016-17 Provision of General Civil Works.(Building & Construction, Road and Water Works).
- MC/18/2016-17 Provision of Electrical Works. All
- MC/19/2016-17 Provision of Transport Hire & Towing Services. All
- MC/20/2016-17 Provision of Air Ticketing Services. All
- MC/21/2016-17 Provision of Exhaustion Services. All
- MC/22/2016-17 Provision of Legal Services. All
- MC/23/2016-17 Provision of Property, Asset & Land Evaluation Services. All
- MC/24/2016-17 Provision of Hotel, Accommodation and Conference Services. All
- MC/25/2016-17 Provision of Public Research, Advertising Agency and Media Management Services.
- MC/26/2016-17 Provision of Events Organization & Outside Catering Services. All
- MC/27/2016-17 Provision of Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit Services.
- MC/28/2016-17 Provision of Earth Moving and Material Handling Equipment Hire Services.
- MC/29/2016-17 Provision of Fuel, Oil, Lubricants and Allied Services. All
- MC/30/2016-17 Provision of Maintenance For ICT Equipment. All
CATEGORY – C : AGPO RESERVATIONS- Youth, Women & PWDs
- MC/31/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Staff Uniforms and Personal Protective Clothing.
- MC/32/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Sports Uniforms and Equipment.
- MC/33/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Office Furniture, Fittings and Interior Requirements.
- MC/34/2016-17 Supply & Delivery of Office Cleaning Materials and Sanitation.
- MC/35/2016-17 Provision of Town Hygiene, Sanitary, Garbage Collection & Allied Services.
- MC/36/2016-17 Provision of Printing Works for County Documents
- MC/37/2016-17 Provision of Fumigation & Pest Control Services.
- MC/38/2016-17 Provision of Maintenance For Office Furniture and Fitting Services
- MC/39/2016-17 Provision of Small Works, Minor Repairs and Renovations
- Interested and Eligible bidders can download Tender Documents from our website www.migori.go.ke FREE OF CHARGE.
- Further information can be obtained from The Supply Chain Management Office at the County Head Quarters during working hours between 8.00am – 5.00pm from Monday to Friday or via email@example.com
- For the purpose of benefitting from Migori County Government Reservation Scheme an Enterprise owned by Youth, Women & PWDs shall be a legal entity that is registered with the relevant Government bodies.
Applications for prequalification must be submitted in enclosed, plain sealed envelopes marked with the Tender Name, Reference Number and addressed to;
THE COUNTY SECRETARY,
MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O. BOX 195 – 40400,
The sealed envelopes should be deposited in the tender box located at the entrance of Supply Chain Management offices so as to be received not later than Tuesday 3rd May 2016 at 10.00am.
The Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to witness the opening. Late bids will be rejected.