KWS Tender Award Notification 2016 March
Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) wishes to inform all bidders who had participated in the following tenders that the evaluation has been concluded and tenders awarded;
- REHABILITATION AND PERFORMANCE BASED MAINTENANCE OF ROADS IN VARIOUS PARKS; KWS/OT/PBC/R&F/14/2015-2016 TO KWS/OT/R&F/46/2015- 2016 (33 Tenders)
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF COMPO RATION ITEMS; KWS/OT/SEC/07/2015-2016
- PROPOSED RENOVATION WORKS TO RANGERS HOUSES AT MARSABIT NATIONAL RESERVE HEADQUARTER AND KARARE GATE KWS/OT/AFD/08/2015- 2016– package 1
- PROPOSED RENOVATION WORKS TO TOURISM FACILITIES TO OLD CAMPSITE MARSABIT NATIONAL RESERVE KWS/OT/AFD/09/2015-2016- Package 2
- PROPOSED NEW STAFF HOUSES AT MARSABIT NATIONAL RESERVE, LAISAMIS, NGURUNET, SONGAHQ STAFF CAMP KWS/OT/AFD/12/2015-2016- package 3
- SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF 24,000 BTU AIR CONDITIONERS KWS/ OT/ICT/10/2015-2016
Individual letters containing the reasons for disqualification can be picked from the Procurement Office – KWS Headquarters, Lang’ata Road; alternatively bidders who wish to receive letters on email are requested to send an email to email@example.com with a request for a scanned copy of the letter.
Any further clarification may be obtained through Cell: 0726610508/9, 0735663421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org between 8.00 am to 5.00pm during official working days.
This notice and the published list, forms the notification of the tenders to unsuccessful bidders.
Head – Supply Chain Management
For: Director General