Konza Technopolis Development Authority Tenders 2016- Office Complex Construction
The Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) invites tenders for the construction of THE PROPOSED OFFICE COMPLEX FOR KONZA TECHNOPOLIS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ON LAND PARCEL NO. 74. The project broadly comprise construction of 2 no. basements, eight (8) storeyed office block, associated external works as well as mechanical and electrical installations. Earthworks have already been executed under a different package..
- VOL 1. Package Main Contractor KOTDA/073T/2015-2016 NCA 1 10,000,000 Nominated Subcontractors
- VOL 2. Package General Electrical Installations KOTDA/075T/2015-2016 NCA 1 BID SECURITY KSHS :1,000,000
- VOL 3. Package Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting and solar water heating KOTDA/076T/2015-2016 NCA BID SECURITY KSHS: 1 500,000
- VOL 4. Package HVAC and BMS KOTDA/077T/2015-2016 NCA 1 BID SECURITY KSHS : 900,000
Interested eligible contractors who appear in the current Building Contractor’s Register with the National Construction Authority as tabulated above may obtain a set of tender documents (including Bills of Quantities) from the KoTDA website www.konzacity.go.ke from Monday 9th May, 2016 to Monday 23rd May, 2016. Bidders who download the tender document from the website will be required to email their detailed contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for recording, further clarifications and addenda. In addition, all addenda will be posted on the website as they become available. Bidders must meet the following minimum criteria (supported by relevant documents at submission of bid) so as to be considered for further evaluation:
- Be Registered with National Construction Authority Category 1
- Have Completed minimum three projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last six years
- Provide evidence of financial, personnel and equipment capability necessary for carrying out the works
- Provide a Bid Security in form of Bank Guarantee or Bid Bond from an Insurance company approved by Public Procurement Oversight Authority (PPOA) in the amount in amount as tabulated above and valid for 150 days from date of opening of tender
- Provide Litigation History (both court and arbitration cases) and satisfactorily complete
- Confidential Business Questionnaire & Declaration form.
- Meet all statutory requirements as per Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2015
- Provide Copies of Company Registration, current valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Business Permit, PIN and VAT Registration Certificates
- Provide all information requested in the Clause 1.8 (i-vii) of instruction to Tenderers in the tender documents.
A Tenderer who:
- Has been served with a default notice on on-going government contracts; or
- Has had their contract with the Government of Kenya terminated in the past and has not been reinstated in the Register of Contractors NEED NOT place their bid as they shall be treated as NON-RESPONSIVE and therefore subject to AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
All questions/clarifications regarding the project or offer of submission should be sent by email to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th May, 2016 at 1700hrs local Kenyan time. No other email addresses shall be used and KoTDA shall not be liable if bidders choose to send their information and/or enquiries to other email addresses.
Tenderers shall submit Only One Original of all tender documents in plain sealed envelopes, with the Tender Number Clearly marked on the right hand side corner and bearing no indication of the tenderer should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Konza Technopolis Development Authority
P.O. Box 30519-00100,
and placed in the KoTDA Tender Box on the 5th Floor of Capital West Business Centre, Westlands, so as to reach the above address not later than Monday 23rd May, 2016 at 12.00pm local Kenyan time. Submitted bids will be opened publicly at the same venue shortly thereafter in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. Prices quoted must remain valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) days from the date of Tender opening.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.