Kenyatta National Hospital Tenders Supplier Prequalification
Kenyatta National Hospital wishes to invite sealed tenders for the items listed below from eligible candidates:-
- KNH/PQ/001/2018-2020 Provision of Clearing and Forwarding Services
- KNH/PQ/002/2018-2020 Provision of Legal Services
- KNH/PQ/003/2018-2020 Provision of Air Tickets
- KNH/PQ/004/2018-2020 Provision of Tents, Tables, Chairs, Public Address System, Printing of Banners, Business Cards, Brochures/Posters and Supply of Flowers.
- KNH/PQ/005/2018-2020 Provision of Training Consultancy Services
- KNH/PQ/006/2018-2020 Provision of Bus Transport and Hearse Services
- KNH/PQ/007/2018-2020 Provision of Conference Venues and Accommodation
- KNH/PQ/008/2018-2020 Hire of Procession Bands
CLOSING DATE: 24/7/2018
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents at the Supply Chain Management Department Room No.6, Administration Block from Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm. Tender documents with detailed Specifications and Conditions can be downloaded free of charge from the KNH Website (www.knh.or.ke ) or https//supplier.treasury.go.ke, IFMIS Portal. hard copies can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management located at the Hospital’s Main Administration Block Room 6 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1,000.00 per tender document via Mpesa pay bill No.626088, Account Number –Name of Supplier and obtain an official receipt from Cash Office ( Administration Block) or bankers Cheque made payable to Kenyatta National Hospital.
Bidders who choose to download the tender documents from the website free of charge and immediately email their name and contact details (cell phone number, email, and company name) to: email@example.com for records and communication of any tender clarifications and addenda.
Completed tender documents must be returned as specified in the tender document and deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Kenyatta National Hospital Administration Block, Supply Chain Department entrance before or at 10.00am and be addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER -KNH