Kenya Healthcare Equipment Repair & Maintenance Jobs
Employee Type: Full –Time
Industry: Healthcare Services-Health Medical Equipments
JOB TYPE: INSTALLATION- MAINTENANCE REPAIR-ENGINEERING HEALTHCARE
Experience: 3-5 Years
Relocation Covered: No
Contact Information: Send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd April 2016
Installation and implementation of new Molecular Diagnostics. Performing preventative maintenance interventions (PMIs), Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation. Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking according to defined procedure.
Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training, primary service and support to the defined territory. Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed. Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures. Actively cooperating, collaborating and communicating with Field Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to support business growth. Co-operating within the field service team on continuous product and process improvements to provide a legendary service experience to our customers.
Reports Monthly Highlights to the Supervisor.
Represents the company in a professional manner at all times to develop and preserve a positive customer relationship and achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Formal education in Engineering, electronics or Biomedical Technology
- A holder of a Degree or Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering, or qualification in Electronic, or related sciences
- Previous experience in Field Service and Customer Service is highly desirable.
- Good computer and IT skills is desirable.
- Fluency in English, including the ability to write reports, technical documentation and problem descriptions in English language.
- Additional language skills would be of benefit.
- Team oriented with highly developed communication skills.
- Individual must be extremely responsive to the needs of the customer and the needs of the business.
- Ability to satisfy customers and organizational needs
- Active contributor to the success and further development of the company, achieving the Sales Plan, Instrument placement goals and customer satisfaction objective.
- Valid Driving license: variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to integrate information from Variety of sources.
Reporting to The Sales and Training Manager, Local Distributor
Region : KENYA
Applicants should directly upload their applications and CV’s to the email provided above and not later than the date indicated.