Kenya Airtel Money Agents Recruitment Business Opportunity 2016
Airtel Networks Kenya Limited invites proposals from suitably qualified organizations to build Airtel Money Agency network through recruitment and management of new agents
Applicants must fulfill the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Demonstrated technical and operational experience of at least three (3) years in establishing, managing and growing a distribution network – reputable referrals required.
- Ability to raise a minimum of Kenya Shillings Six Million (Ksh 6,000,000) in start-up capital – a Bank Guarantee is required.
- Demonstrated experience of at least three (3) years in hiring, training, performance – managing and motivating a high performance sales organization – reputable referrals and sample projects undertaken required.
There will be scheduled briefing sessions for interested partners on 18th and 19th April 2016, at the Airtel Head Office, Parkside Towers from 9am – 12noon. Interested partners intending to attend the briefing sessions must book prior by sending an email to SalesPartnerSupport@ke.airtel.com , indicating their preferred date of attendance. More information can be requested through the same email.
Request for Proposal documents are immediately available and can be collected from the Airtel Head Offices, Parkside Towers on Mombasa Road, 7th Floor or at the following regional offices countrywide:
- Nairobi Region – Parkside Towers, Mombasa Road, 7th Floor
- Coastal Region – Swami Building, 1st floor, Machakos Street, Off Railway Roundabout.
- Eastern Region – Parkside Towers, Mombasa Road, 7th Floor
- Central Region – Mbaki House, Gakeere Road, Near Governor’s Office
- Rift Valley Region – Airtel Shop, Next to Avenue Suites, Kenyatta Avenue
- Western Region – Barngetuny Plaza, Oginga Odinga Street, Eldoret Town.
- Nyanza Region – Tivoli House, next to KCB Bank, 2nd Floor
Applicants are invited to submit a proposal indicating the regions in Kenya they deem to have a competitive edge in.
Physical applications must be addressed to The Head of Airtel Money Sales and submitted to the Airtel Head Office, Parkside Towers, Mombasa Road 7th Floor, or at the regional office addresses indicated above. On the enclosed submission, please clearly indicate your preferred region of operation.
All applications MUST be received by 11:00 AM Tuesday April 26th, 2016.