2017 Mombasa County Assembly Service Board Job Vacancies
COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF MOMBASA- SECOND ASSEMBLY
DECLARATION OF VACANCIES IN THE OFFICE OF THE MEMBER OF THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD
Pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read with Sections 8, 9, 46 and 47 of the County Assembly Services Act, 2017 (No 24 of 2017) and the First Schedule thereto, the County Assembly of Mombasa invites applications from qualified persons for the positions of two (2) Members, a man and a woman, of the County Assembly Service Board of Mombasa.
- For Appointment as a Member of the Board, a person should:-
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a resident of Mombasa County, with knowledge and experience in public affairs BUT NOT a member of County Assembly;
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree from a University recognized in Kenya;
- Has at least ten (10) years of experience in public affairs;
- Meets the requirements of leadership and integrity as stipulated in Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Application criteria
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications accompanied with the following documents:
- Academic certificates and other testimonials;
- KRA compliance certificate;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigations Department (CID);
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- National Identity Card or Passport; and
- A copy of curriculum vitae.
All applications should be E-mailed to: Countyassemblymombasa@gmail.com or
Hand delivered to the office of the Clerk, County Assembly of Mombasa located at the County Assembly Buildings, Treasury Square, Mombasa so as to reach him on or before 3rd October 2017 at 4.30 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.