2017 Isiolo County Assembly Chamber Construction Consultancy Tender
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: CONSULTANCY SERVICES (CONSORTIUM) ARCHITECTURAL, QUANTITY SURVEYING, STRUCTURAL, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Isiolo County Assembly invites Expression of Interest from consulting Firms/Consortium with proven track record, qualifications and experience to undertake the design and construction of an assembly chamber and associated workspaces.
The consortium should have a wide proven experience in the particular fields whose services comprise of:
- Architectural (15 years post registration experience)
- Quantity Surveying (10 years post registration experience)
- Structural Engineering (10 years post registration experience)
- Electrical Engineering (5 years post registration experience)
- Mechanical Engineering (5 years post registration experience)
- Environmental impact assessment (3 years post registration experience)
Eligible potential firms with relevant experience are invited to bid for provision of consultancy services which should include (but not limited to) the following:
- Profiles of firms/consortium to include the company background, registration and business permit.
- Consortium agreement between parties, with the roles of each party clearly defined (no more than one consortium agreement of the same firm will be accepted.)
- Demonstration of having conducted at least three assignments of similar nature as a lead consultant, individual or as part of a consortium, together with their cost values, client names and addresses.
- Detailed company profiles including Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and financial status and evidence of technical capacity to undertake the assignment.
- Must possess valid Tax compliance certification.
- Legal status of the firm.
Completed expression of interest document enclosed in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked:
“EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES (CONSORTIUM) ARCHITECTURAL, QUANTITY SURVEYING, STRUCTURAL, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING”
Should be addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF ISIOLO
P.O. BOX 195 – 60300
And should be deposited in the tender box situated at the County Assembly offices of Isiolo on or before 31st October, 2017 on or before 11:00am.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the County Assembly board room in the presence of candidates or their representatives who choose to attend.