World Vision Kenya Solar Power System Installation Tenders 2016
World Vision Kenya (WVK), (a non-profit making Christian Relief and Development Agency with projects in most parts of Kenya) invites tenders from approved and reputable companies for above works within World Vision Kenya, Angurai Area Development Program (ADP). Angurai ADP is located in Angurai division of Teso North sub county Busia county, approximately 470 km from Nairobi and 12km from Amagoro town which is the county headquarters.
WVK/OT/07/FY16 INSTALLATION OF SOLAR POWER SYSTEM FOR ANGURAI WATER PROJECT IN BUSIA COUNTY ANGURAI ADP, BUSIA COUNTY
Eligible bidders should attach valid documentation and be able to meet the following minimum requirements:-
- Must be a registered company (Attach Certificate of Incorporation)
- The company must be certified by the Energy regulatory commission to undertake solar electrical works of such capacity. (Attach certificate)
- KRA VAT, PIN registered and valid Tax Compliance Certificates (Attach documentations)
- Attach details of at least 2 similar or relevant works completed within the last five years giving details of clients who may be contacted for more information, amount and status.
- Technical capability to include list of relevant equipment’s owned/hired and skilled staff (Site agents, masons, plumbers etc), give details and certificates
- Sound Financial standing (Attach Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years
- Program of works showing contractor’s proposed schedule of undertaking the construction. The expected delivery/construction period is three (3) months
- Confirm ability to raise 10% of contract sum as Performance Bond valid for the period of the contract if awarded the contract
- A consistent history of litigation or arbitration awards for the applicant may result in disqualification.
- Must visit the site and show evidence of the visit through a signed confirmation letter from the Project Engineer/ ADP Manager. A Pre-tender site meeting will be held on Monday, 25th April 2016 at 10: 00 Hours at World Vision Kenya Angurai ADP Office 2km from Angurai market next to Katakwa polytechnic.
Tender documents containing detailed specifications can be obtained from: The Cash Office, World Vision Kenya, Karen Road, off Ngong Road, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ksh 2,000/= per tender document (between 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and between 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday during official working days). Payments should be made either in Cash or Bankers Cheque payable to World Vision Kenya. Completed Tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly showing the Tender No. and Description should be addressed to:
Central Tender Committee
World Vision Kenya
Karen Road – Off, Ngong Road
P O Box 50816-00200
and delivered to the Tender Box at the reception of World Vision Kenya complex, Karen Road to be received on or before Tuesday,03rd, May 2016 at 10.00 Am. Tenders will be opened publicly immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or representatives who wish to witness the opening. Tender prices must remain valid for 90 days from the date of tender closing.
Tenders must be accompanied with a Bid Security equivalent to 5% of the Total Tender Sum, in form of a Bank Guarantee from a reputable Bank in Kenya. The bid bond must be valid for at least 120 Days from the tender closing date and, addressed to World Vision Kenya.
“World Vision Kenya reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid and is not bound to give reasons for its decision”.