Williamson Tea Kenya Tenders Supplier Prequalification 2016
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS /CONTRACTORS
Williamson Tea Kenya Limited is a Kenyan Company engaged in the cultivation, manufacture and sale of tea. The company is in the process of pre-qualifying Suppliers/Contractors for the provision of works and services for:
- Purchasing, Clear felling and Sawmilling of mature Pine and Cyprus Trees.
- Supply of Eucalyptus Firewood for exchange with Eucalyptus poles.
- Uprooting Mature Tea bushes and Clearing for replanting.
- Purchase of Scrap Metal and Plastic materials.
- Internal road maintenance (Tarmacking, Murram excavation and Grading)
- Construction of new buildings, extensions and staff houses renovations.
- Sanitary disposal services and Pest control services.
Interested and eligible Suppliers/Contractors specializing in the categories mentioned here are invited to apply for pre-qualification. The pre-qualification /registration of supplier document may be obtained from the Head Office or any of the Williamson Tea associate companies listed below after paying a non-refundable fee of Kes.3,000 per category.
- Tinderet Tea Estates (1989) Limited.
- Kaimosi Tea Estates Limited.
- Kapchorua Tea Company Limited.
- Williamson Tea Kenya Limited – Changoi Estate.
Duly completed pre-qualification documents in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked and specifying the prequalification Category number should be mailed or deposited at any of the Williamson Tea associate companies addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Williamson Tea Kenya Limited,
P.O. Box 42281-00100,
so as to be received on or before 6th May 2016.
Submitted documents will be opened publicly on the 10th May 2016,9.00am at Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd-Changoi Estate Kericho in the presence of the tenderers or their representative who chose to attend. Late bids will not be accepted. Any canvassing in whatever way will render the prospective bidder(s) application(s) ineligible for participation.
Williamson Tea Kenya Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application/tender in whole or part without giving any reason(s) for its decision.
WILLIAMSON TEA KENYA LIMITED
KAREN OFFICE PARK, LANGATA ROAD
Tel: (020)- 3882522, 3883046/52 Cell: 0722-284 596, 0733-967 481