US Embassy Nairobi Supplier Registration 2016
American Embassy Nairobi is in the process of updating its list of suppliers in the following categories
- General construction.
- Facilities Management Services (Contractors for minor works, partitioning, renovations and painting, carpet and curtain making services, gardening, cleaning, generator maintenance, hardware & electrical supplies, PEST control, sanitary services, plumbing, HVACR(heating, air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical services,)
Eligible and competent suppliers are invited to apply by sending the documents listed below to: NairobiProcVendors@state.gov or hand delivered addressed to: THE CONTRACTING OFFICER , US Embassy Nairobi. UN Avenue, Gigiri.
- Company registration certificate
- Memorandum of association
- List of directors
- Business license
- PIN and VAT, ETR registration certificate
- Tax compliance certificate
- Corporate license to deliver specialized services
- Individual expert license to deliver specialized services
- NCA classification – 6 or higher certificate for the concerned trade.
- Organization structure of company
- Insurance cover on staff, 3rd party interest
- Company safety policy
- Physical address location within Nairobi, Kisumu & Mombasa
- Proof of Minimum 3 Years of experience in the particular field. ( Provide examples
- of successful tasks done in the past)
- Reliable contact: Telephone numbers, Email address and website
- Demonstrate financial capacity to provide the indicated service
Deadline for receiving application is May 20th 2016.
You might also be interested in: