Turkana County Government 2016 – Garbage Collection Truck & Crane Supply
- TCG/L&UP/314/2015-2016 Supply and delivery of one (1) specialized garbage collection truck
- TCG/L&UP/315/2015-2016 Supply and delivery of one crane
Interested contractors who are appear in the current building Contractor’s register (proof of registration required), may obtain tender documents from Turkana County Government Procurement Office located at the Governor’s Office in person or against written application upon production of the payment receipt. Each completed set of tender document may be obtained by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000 (Kenya Shillings One Thousand only) deposited in TURKANA COUNTY GOVERNMENT REVENUE A/C NO: 1140763687 – KCB, LODWAR
The deposited slip should be presented to the Revenue section for issuance of official receipt which should be produced to procurement before collecting the tender document. Interested bidders should note that only those meeting criteria indicated below as a minimum, supported by relevant documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation
- Proof of works of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in the last five years
- NCA 6 for road works and NCA 4 and above for bridge works.
- The bid SECURITY of kshs. 200,000 must be in form of Bank Guarantee from a reputable bank or approved insurance company of indicated category.
- Adequate equipment and Key Personnel for the specified type of works
- Sound financial standing and adequate access to Bank credit line
- Confidential Business Questionnaire
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- KRA pin certificate
- Pre-tender site visit certificate for roads works.
Further, tenders from the following tenderers shall be treated as NON-RESPONSIVE and therefore subject to automatic Disqualification;
- A tender from a tenderer whose on-going project(s) is/are behind schedule and without any approved extension of time
- A tender from a tenderer who has been served with a default notice on ongoing project(s)
- A tender from a tenderer with on-going project(s) exceeding one (1) in number, regardless of the total value of the outstanding works
- A tender from a tenderer whose tender sum is plus/minus (+/-) 10% from the official estimate for the works
NB – Tender should be dropped to respective specified Tender box number. Tender bids in plain sealed envelopes marked on the right hand side corner “Tender No……………………………………..” and bearing no indication of the Tenderer should be addressed to: –
Turkana County Government
P.O Box 11-30500
Placed in the tender Box located at the Governor’s Office or sent by post so as to reach the above address not later than 28th April, 2016 at 12.00 pm. Submitted documents will be opened publically soon after the above stated closing date and time in presence of the tenderers or their representative who choose to attend. Late bids will be returned unopened. Prices quoted must remain valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days from the opening date. The bid security must be valid for one hundred and fifty (150) days from the opening date. The Government reserves the right to reject any tender without giving reasons for the rejection and does not bind itself to the lowest or any tender
You might also be interested in: