The East African Community Tenders 2016
The East African Community (EAC) is a regional organisation mandated by the Governments of the Republics of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania to spearhead the East African economic, social and political integration, with its headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania. The East African Community has set aside funds and now invites suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed submissions for the following Tenders;
- EAC/SRVCS/FY 2016/2017: INVITATION FOR TENDER TO PROVIDE GROUP LIFE INSURANCE TO EAC STAFF MEMBERS
- EAC/SRVCS/FY 2016/2017: INVITATION FOR TENDER TO PROVIDE STAFF MEDICAL INSURANCE TO EAC STAFF MEMBERS
- EAC/SRVCS/15-16/00017: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF AIR TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY SECRETARIAT, EAST AFRICAN LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY (EALA) AND EAST AFRICAN COURT OF JUSTICE (EACJ)
- EAC/SRVCS/15-16/00015: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF CISCO SMARTNET SERVICES FOR EAC EQUIPMENT
- EAC/SUPLS/15-16/0007: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT FOR THE EAC COMPETITION AUTHORITY
To download any of the Tender Documents mentioned above, please visit the EAC Website www.eac.int-link “Procurement”. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the East African Community at the address given below from 8.00am to 4.00pm during working days. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery and late submissions will be rejected.
Bid submissions must be delivered to the bid box on the address below on or before: Monday, 16th May 2016 at 11.00 am local time (or the deadline indicated in the respective tender document), accompanied with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 100 (where applicable) payable to the Cashier on 1st Floor, Secretariat Wing, EAC Headquarters Building, or in Banker’s Cheque drawn from banks around East Africa. Bidders outside East African should use the account code details below.
Account Name: EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITYSECRETARIAT
Account No: USD A/C 014105004921
Bank Name: NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE ARUSHA BRANCH,
P.O BOX 3004, ARUSHA, TANZANIA
BRANCH CODE: 731514, SWIFT CODE: NLCBTZTX
The Cheque should be drawn to East African Community Secretariat while the bid should be addressed to:
The Secretary, Procurement Committee
East African Community Secretariat,
Mashariki Road, Ground Floor, Secretariat Wing
P.O. Box 1096, Arusha, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100, Mob: +255 752 899151 Fax: +255 27 2162190
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.eac.int
Telegraphic, Fax, E-mail submissions will not be accepted. If you need more information or clarification, please contact us on the address above or through E-Mail: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes or modifications will be communicated on the EAC Website: www.eac.int.