Register Kenyan Company @Ksh10, 000 – No Advocate Required!
- Reserve Company Name– Search and Reserve Company name online on eCitizen or at a Huduma Center at KES 100 per name
- Download the unified company registration form which combines applications for company registration, KRA PIN, NHIF and NSSF registration and other required forms on http://www.attorney-general.go.ke
- Complete and submit your application with a standard fee of Ksh 10,000 at GPO or Cit Square Huduma Centers In Nairobi Kenya
- Collect your Certificate of Incorporation, KRA PIN and NHIF registration certificates at the Companies Registry Offices In Nairobi
What has been eliminated?
- Stamp duty assessment on nominal capital, payment and franking has been eliminated
- An advocate is no longer required to prepare incorporation documents because standard memorandum and articles of association are now available with the company application forms
- The Declaration Of Compliance by an Advocate before a commissioner of Oaths is no longer required
- Obtaining a Company Seal is now optional
Did you know that you can now register a Kenyan Company with Only One Shareholder?
Read Article On Business Daily website Here
You might also be interested in: