Nairobi Jaffery Academy Principal Job Vacancy
Nairobi Jaffery Academy is a reputable and private institution of choice, providing quality and competitive British National Curriculum with a student population of 600 and staff of 100. We are located in the lush environments of Lavington Nairobi and have an experienced and dedicated team staff. NJA has an actively independent board who facilitates and drives the school’s continuous and gradual improvement.
The Academy is in the process of identifying a candidate who will lead its journey to greater heights and achievements. The Principal will work closely with the School Board and the Academic and Administrative Leadership Team to lead and manage the entire Nairobi Jaffery Academy.
- A leader with a distinguished track record of achievement in managing educational organizations.
- An enthusiastic individual who has experience of the curriculum and has the capacity to lead the school in embracing new developments.
- A team player who will distribute leadership and harness the talents of all.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Education degree from a recognized University
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as head teacher or principal or director in reputed school.
- Proven track record of school leadership ideally in an international school environment.
A competitive package inclusive of benefits proportionate with qualification and experience will be offered to the most suitable candidate. If you fulfill the above requirements, please apply in confidence latest by 30th April 2016, to
The Secretary, Nairobi Jaffery Education Board, Nairobi Kenya.
- A Cover letter and your CV
- Three page personal Statement
- Current photograph
- Names of the referees and their contact details
To know more about Nairobi Jaffery Academy, visit the school website: www.jaffery.ac.ke
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You might also be interested in: