Nairobi Corporate Sales Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
IWayAfrica Kenya limited is looking for aggressive Corporate Account Managers – Sales to support our
growing business. The primary focus of the job is to grow the portfolio of the iWayAfrica revenue client base by
implementing the company’s strategy.
• Revenue Generation by creating new sales and business opportunities for the company through opening new
accounts, giving quotations to clients as needed
• Develop aggressive sales strategies and achieving overall sales targets and objectives
• Identify and qualify prospects
• Work closely with other members of the team in compiling proposals as well as closing sales deals
• Lead negotiations of contracts, tenders and follow up on project implementation
• Identify customers requirements and provide solutions that meet their requirements
• Participate proactively in company sales and marketing activities
• Monitor competition activities, initiatives or development and make recommendations as well as
communicate the same to management
• Identify, initiate and pursue strategic contacts within key accounts, developing a network of key decision
makers at strategic and operational level
• Monitor and optimize revenue /margin/contribution in line with approved Key Account Business plans
• Lead analysis and management of the volume and mode of generation, rejections, and pending numbers.
Pipeline reporting and updating.
• Ensuring that all company protocols in the sales process and communication is followed
• Compliance with Company laid down systems, standards and procedures / processes
• Undertake other duties as and when requested.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The successful candidate will have relevant undergraduate degree and a professional qualification in sales
with at least 6 years experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar capacity preferably in an ICT industry.
Basic understanding of the Internet Infrastructure is a must. The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of the
sales process and techniques, strong skills in negotiation, presentation, problem analysis, decision making and
customer service delivery. The candidate must also have ability to work in a team environment, plan activities and
meet assigned targets.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and interested in applying for this demanding position, please
forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: Sales
The closing date for this advertised position is 17th July 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You might also be interested in: