Likoni Rehabilitation School Buildings Renovation Tenders 2016
TENDER NAME: PROPOSED RENOVATION OF DINING HALL, KITCHEN AND SEWERAGE SYSTEM AT LIKONI REHABILITATION SCHOOL, LIKONI
Tender reference No. (LIK/REH/01/2015-2016)
The Manager, Likoni Rehabilitation School invites sealed tenders for the proposed renovation of dining hall, Kitchen and Sewage System at Likoni Rehabilitation School, Likoni. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect tender document at the SUB COUNTY SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICE- LIKONI.
1.1 A copy of a complete set of tender documents may be obtained from The Supply Chain Management offices situated at The Deputy County Commissioner’s office – Likoni IN SOFT COPY. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for (120) days from the closing date of tender.
1.2 Only bidders who meet the following criteria, which must be demonstrated by attaching relevant documentary evidence, shall be considered for further evaluation.
- Must be registered by the National Construction Authority (NCA),
- Must provide a bid bond of 2% of the bid price in form of bank guarantee from a reputable bank which must remain valid for 120 days from the date of opening tender,
- Provide financial standing (audited accounts and bank statements) for the last two years,
- Provide valid tax compliance certificate,
- Provide PIN and V.A.T certificates,
- Provide proof of registration as a company.
1.3 Each Bid submitted should have serialization of pages.
1.4 Further, tender from the following tenderers shall be treated as Non-responsive and therefore subject to automatic disqualification:-
- A tender from a tenderer whose on – going projects is/are behind schedule and without approved extension of time,
- A tender from a tenderer who has been served with default notice on on-going project/s or terminated from a contract.
1.5 The Youth, Women and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and should fill the Tender Securing Declaration Form.
1.6 Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at the Deputy County Commissioner’s office, Likoni on or before 13th May 2016 at 11:00 am and to be addressed to:
Likoni Rehabilitation School,
P.O. Box 82617
1.7 Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of those submitting tenders or their representatives who choose to attend.
THE MANAGER, LIKONI REHABILITION SCHOOL.
LIKONI REHABILITATION SCHOOL
P.O. BOX 82617-80100, MOMBASA
You might also be interested in: