Kwale County Mchigwa Water Supply System Rehabilitation Tenders
County Government of Kwale, invites interested and qualified bidders to bid for the tenders below:
- CGK/295/2015-2016 Proposed Rehabilitation of Mchigwa Water Supply Systems
- Department: Water services, Infrastructure Development and Public Works Department
- Eligibility: NCA 7
Tender documents are available at the county procurement offices at a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 to be paid to KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK. – AC NAME: KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT/TENDERS – ACCOUNT NO : 1169373054
Sealed bids clearly marked the tender name and tender number labeled “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 10:00 AM 6th May 2016” be placed in the tender box situated outside the County’s procurement office. Deadline for submission of the bid documents will be 10:00 am 6th May 2016. Opening of bid documents will be done immediately thereafter outside the county procurement offices in the presence of company representatives. Interested bidders must attach the listed requirements below among others as specified in the tender document:
- Valid Single Business Permit
- Valid Business registration certificate/incorporation
- Valid Tax Compliance certificate
- Valid PIN/VAT Certificate
- Bid Bond 0.5-2%
- Original Tender Purchase Receipt
- NCA 7 Water works for the tender no. CGK/295/2015-2016
- There will be a mandatory site visit for tender no. CGK/295/2015-2016 on Tuesday, 26th April 2016.
Interested bidders are expected to avail themselves at Mariakani Total Petrol Station along Mombasa – Nairobi Highway before 10:00 am to be taken to site.