Kisumu National Polytechnic Tenders 2016
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites sealed Tenders from eligible bidders for the supply of goods and services for the financial year 2016/2017.
- KP/2016/2017/3 Fresh meat Reserved
- KP/2016/2017/4 Eggs Reserved
- KP/2016/2017/7 Maize Meal Reserved
- KP/2016/2017/8 Chicken Reserved
- KP/2016/2017/9 Firewood Open
- KP/2016/2017/13 Staff Uniform Open
- KP/2016/2017/14 Fino Milk Open
- KP/2016/2017/15 Security Services Open
- KP/2016/2017/25 Fumigation Services Open
- KP/2016/2017/26 Charcoal Open
- KP/2016/2017/29 Motor Vehicle Insurance Open
- KP/2016/2017/31 Fire drill services, fire extinguishers and maintenance Open
- KP/2016/2017/32 Repair and maintenance of motor vehicles Open
- KP/2016/2017/33 Repair and maintenance of Electrical and Electronic items Open
- KP/2016/2017/36 Provision of General insurance services Open
- KP/2016/2018/19 Canteen services Open
Reserved – Only Women, Youth and people with disability are to apply under this category.
Open – This is meant for every organization including youth, women and people with disability.
Interested and eligible candidates may obtain Tender documents from the Procurement office at The Kisumu National Polytechnic during normal working hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 (One thousand Kenya shilling) per document, paid in cash or bankers Cheque in the cash office at The Kisumu National Polytechnic or download documents from our website www.kisumupoly.ac.ke . Or IFMIS supplier Portal: https://supplier.treasury.go.ke (Women, the youth and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply).
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked indicating the title of the Tender with reference number should be addressed to:
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. BOX 143 – 40100, Kisumu.
And deposited in the “Tender Box” located in the administration block in the ground floor at the reception at The Kisumu National Polytechnic on or before 13th May 2016 at 10.00am. Tender documents will be opened publicly immediately thereafter in The Kisumu National Polytechnic Board room. Applicants or their representatives are invited to witness the opening.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant and is not bound to give any reason for its decision.
You might also be interested in: