Kisumu East Constituency Office Construction Tenders 2016
Kisumu East Constituency – National Government Constituency Development Fund invites sealed tenders from eligible Bidders for the following tender for the Financial Year 2015/2016
KSMEAST/NGCDF/OFFICE/01/2015-2016 – Construction of NGCDF Offices Phase I
Bidders must meet the following MANDATORY requirements;
- Copy of certificate of incorporation/registration
- Valid NCA certificated category 7 and above
- Copies of PIN and Vat certificates
- Copy of valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Must submit Tender Security of 1.5% of the bid price valid for 120 days from the date of tender opening.
- Details and evident of similar projects completed within the last three years giving details of clients who may be contacted for further information.
- Tender form and confidential business questionnaire must be fully filled by authorized person person.
Complete set of detailed Tender Document may be obtained from FUND ACCOUNT MANAGER on normal working days upon payment of a non-refundable fees of Kshs. 1,000/= (Kenya Shillings One Thousand Only). Completed tender document must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked with Tender Name and Tender No. and be deposited in the tender box at the NG-CDF Office Or be addressed to:-
THE FUND ACCOUNT MANAGER,
KISUMU EAST NG CDF,
P.O. Box 3618 – 40100,
To be received on or before Tuesday 17th May 2016 at 10.000 a.m. (EAT) Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the NGCDF Boardroom in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who may choose to attend. Prices quoted must be inclusive of all taxes and should remain valid for 120 days from the date of Tender Opening.
Kisumu East National Government Constituency Development Fund reserves the right to reject any tender without giving reasons for the rejection and does not bind itself to the lowest or any tender