Kigari Teachers College Procurement Officer Jobs
The Board of Management St. Mark’s Kigari Teachers College wishes to advertise for the post of a Procurement Officer.
Applicants are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the post of Procurement Officer, Job Group ‘H’ in the salary scale : Ksh. 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015– 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
- C.S.E grade C plain and above.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management from a recognized College/University.
- Registered member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM).
- Conversant with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants must be of high integrity, able to demonstrate exemplary performance and can work with minimum supervision.
Handwritten applications with detailed CV, copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent/delivered to the undersigned by 6th May, 2016.
Board of Management
Kigari Primary Teachers College
Private Bag, 60100
NB: Kigari TTC is an equal opportunity employer. Persons With Disabilities (PWD) are encouraged to apply.