Kiambu County Lari Office Block Completion Tenders 2016
PROPOSED COMPLETION WORKS AT LARI DEPUTY COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE BLOCK.
TENDER NO: LARI/DCC/01/2015-2016.
Tenders are invited for PROPOSED COMPLETION WORKS AT LARI DEPUTY COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE BLOCK.
Tender documents may be obtained from Lari Sub-county Supply chain management office upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Kenya Shilling One Thousand (Kshs.1,000.00) only payable to Lari Sub-County Treasury offices during official working hours. Interested bidders should note that only those meeting the criteria indicated below as a minimum, supported by relevant documents at submission will be considered for evaluation.
- The tenderer must be registered with the National Construction Authority (NCA) renewal to be attached.
- The tender must be accompanied by a bid bond equivalent to 1% of the tender amount on the form of tender, and should be in form of bank guarantee from a reputable bank or PPOA approved insurance company valid for One Hundred and Fifty (150) days from tender opening date.
- The tenderer must properly fill, sign and stamp the confidential business Questionnaire.
- The tenderer must properly fill the tender questionnaire.
- The tenderer must properly fill, sign and stamp the form of tender.
- The tenderer must attach a copy of valid tax compliance certificate.
- The tenderer must show proof of having undertaken works of similar nature in the last 3 years.
- The tenderer must attach a list and show proof of qualified key personnel to undertake these works.
- The tenderer to attach a list of equipment adequate to undertake the works.
- The tenderer to attach audited financial statements of the last 3 years.
Further, tenders from the following tenderers shall be treated as non-responsive and therefore subject to automatic disqualification.
- A tender from a tenderer whose tender sum, is plus or minus 10% of the official estimate.
- A tender from a tenderer whose ongoing work is behind schedule or has been issued with a default notice.
Tender documents in plain sealed envelope with marked number on the right hand side corner and bearing no indication of the tenderer should be addressed to:
THE DEPUTY COUNTY COMMISSIONER
P.O BOX 71-0021, MATATHIA
And deposited in LARI DEPUTY COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICES Tender Box placed at the main Entrance of Administration Block on or before 6th of May 2016 at Noon (12.00pm). Tenders will be opened immediately after closing date and time in the Deputy County Commissioner’s boardroom in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be returned unopened. The government reserves the right to reject any tender(s) without giving reason for the rejection and does not bid itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
You might also be interested in: