Kiambu County Government Tenders – Water Purification systems & Steel Water Storage Tanks
WATER, ENVIRONMENT & NATURAL RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
The County Government of Kiambu invites sealed tenders from eligible tenderers for;
- KCG/T/WENR/001/2015/2016-Supply and delivery of chemical free potable water purification system
- KCG/WENR/T/002/2015/2016 – supply, delivery, install and commission of high performance potable steel storage water tanks.
QUALIFICATION FOR TENDERING and MANDATORY ITEMS
- Certified copy of the incorporation certificate or Certificate of Business Registration.
- KRA Pin registration certificate
- Valid Tax compliance certificate
- National Construction Authority certificate class (1-7)
- Proof of financial capability being certified bank statements for the immediate TWO years.
- Similar previous experience.
- Provide two copies an original and a duplicate copy of the original and serialize ALL pages.
- Provide bid security for an amount of KES 50,000.00 from a recognized insurance provider or a bank
- Correctly filled and signed form of tender by the authorized person devoid of errors.
- A current CR12 form.
Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from the county website and down-load tender document free of charge from our website www.kiambu.go.ke or supplier.treasury.go.ke Completed tender documents in sealed envelope bearing no indication of the name of the bidding firm with the Tender Number and Name clearly marked on top should be deposited in the tender box located at the ground floor outside room 15B Town Hall, Thika or if by post to be addressed to:
County Government of Kiambu
P.O.BOX 2344-00900 Kiambu
Interested eligible bidders must meet the requirements in the tender documents so as to reach not later than11.00 am 11th May 2016 at which time the bid documents will be publicly opened at county chambers Thika in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
You might also be interested in: