Kenya Ports Authority Pensioners Notice 2016
This is to notify ALL the retirees of K.P.A and Beneficiaries who are staying in Coast Province and receiving monthly pension that they will be required to avail themselves once at any of the following indicated places and dates from 9.00 am to 3.00pm.
They should produce the following documents (ORIGINAL)
(a) I.D. (National Identification Card)
(b) K.P.A Port Passes
- Bandari College 30th April, 2016
- Kwale D.C.’s office 3rd May, 2016
- Lamu KPA Jetty Superintendent office 3rd May, 2016
- Voi D.O.’s office 4th May, 2016
- Malindi D.C.’s office 5th May , 2016
- Wundanyi D.C.’s office 5th May, 2016
- Taveta D.C.’s office 6th May, 2016
- Kilifi D.C.’s office 6th May, 2016
Those who will FAIL to avail themselves will NOT receive their monthly pension until they report to the Pension Administrator. The programme for those staying in other Provinces will be released later.
Please note that travel costs are NONE refundable.