Kenya Judicial Service Commission Jobs 2016 – Law Clerks – 100 posts
Section 7, Part II of the Judicial Service Act, No.1 of 2011 requires that Hon. Judges are assigned legal researchers. Accordingly, the Judicial Service Commission of Kenya invites applications from qualified persons for the position of Law Clerks who will be deployed to carry out legal research for Hon. Judges.
- Job title: Law Clerk
- of vacancies One Hundred (100)
- Ref: V/No.2/2016.
- Terms of Service: Two (2) year non-renewable contract
- Consolidated salary : Kshs 123,750/=
- Benefits: Medical Cover as per the existing scheme, Group Life Assurance at exiting rates, 31% service gratuity of the basic salary and a non-practicing allowance.
- Station: Superior Courts located in various Counties.
Interested and qualified persons may visit our jobs portal: http://jobs.judiciary.go.ke for a detailed job description, requirements for appointment and instructions on how to apply. All applications MUST be received NOT LATER THAN 13TH MAY, 2016 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates
ANNE A. AMADI (MRS)
JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 40048 – 00100 NAIROBI
Tel: +254 20 2739180
Commission Secretariat: Mayfair Centre 5th Floor, Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
You might also be interested in: