Kenya Internally Displaced Persons Solutions Consultants Jobs
DEVELOP A JOINT SOLUTIONS STRATEGY AND PROGRAMMING APPROACH FOR DURABLE SOLUTIONS IN KENYA
The Regional Durable Solutions Secretariat (ReDSS) in 2015 developed a Solutions framework adapted from the IASC Framework on Durable Solutions for IDPs using 30 indicators organized around physical, material and legal safety to assess how far durable solutions for refugees in a particular context have been achieved. DRC, NRC and IRC therefore seek to commission a consultant to develop a strategy on promoting durable solutions in Kenya. This will involve a comprehensive analysis on the programmatic aspects of interventions of NRC, DRC and IRC in Kenya that have advanced durable solutions for displaced persons.
The consultant shall identify opportunities for complementarity and draw out on best practices to be adopted or scaled up in joint programming. The consultant shall thereafter develop a proposal incorporating joint projects that will mainstream a solutions approach.
The Joint Solutions Strategy will make use of available literature on the solutions framework and recommend approaches towards enhancing durable solutions for displaced populations in all phases of displacement and the corresponding actions of humanitarian and development actors. The detailed Terms of Reference for the consultancy can be accessed on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies. Interested applicants should forward an Expression of Interest (EoI) in English, through the online application on www.drc.ngo under vacancies no later than 2nd May, 2016. The Expression of Interest (EoI) should include the following:
- A suitability statement including CV of participating consultant(s) with details of qualifications and experience
- Technical proposal that will explain how the objectives and expected outcomes of the consultancy will be delivered together with the proposed methodology
- Work-plan clearly indicating the activity schedule
- Financial proposal providing cost estimates and consultancy fees in KES.
- Contacts of three organizations that have recently contracted you to carry out a similar assignment.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in: