Kenya Internal Auditors Event Calendar Sept-Oct 2015
Are you a member of the board or audit committee either in the public or private sector organization? Are you the head of internal audit in your organization? Or are you interested in the performance and operations of the audit committees? If yes, then this is a chance for you to share ideas, challenges, network with peers and learn the best practice from professionals.
The Institute of Internal Auditors invites you to the above workshop and Retreat to be held on 23rd-25th September 2015 at the Leisure Lodge Resort, Diani. Themed, Audit Committee: Reviewing the Agenda, the workshop will address the following topics:
- The Board Audit Committee Charter: Audit Committee Responsibilities and key Performance Indicators
- Audit Committee and Corporate Governance: Impact of Poor Governance on Public and Non-Public Entities
- Corporate Culture: How to influence the tone at the top, vision and values
- Independence of the Board Audit Committee: A Case of Ethical dilemmas
- Audit Committee Agenda: The Questions the Committee should be asking
- Risk Oversight: Focusing on Risk Appetite, Risk Culture and Third Party Risks
- Crisis Management: Understanding the Response Plan
- Emerging Technologies: Considering their Strategic Impact.
- Whistle Blower Hotlines: Question the Audit Committee should Consider
Charges are Kshs. 75,000 plus VAT.
- Workshop on Forensic Audit and Investigations: 7th-9th October 2015 at the Flamingo Beach Resort, Mombasa.
- Heads of Internal Audit Seminar and Retreat: 28th-30th October 2015 in Livingstone, Zambia.
For reservations and more information please contact Dorcas on Tel +254 20 2731246/ 2729773/ 721 615 863, or email: email@example.com, Website: www.iiakenya.co.ke