Kenya Industrial Property Institute Office Premises Refurbishment Tenders 2016
TENDER REF NO: CWO/D117/81/2015-2016
ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO ALL
TENDER NAME: – PROPOSED REFURBISHMENT WORKS AT KENYA INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE OFFICE PREMISES LOCATED ALONG KABARSIRAN ROAD, OFF WAIYAKI WAY- NAIROBI
- The Kenya Industrial Property Institute is a state corporation under the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Trade, established under the Industrial Property Act, 2001.
- The Institute wishes to invite interested eligible bidders to participate in the above tender. Detailed terms of reference can be dowloaded from The Institute`S website (kipi.go.ke ) or IFMIS supplier portal (http://supplier.treasury.go.ke ) at no cost. The document is also available at the Procurement Office, Weights and Measures premises, Popo Road off Mombasa Road “South C” between 9:00 a.m and 4:00p.m during working days upon payment of Ksh 1,000/= in form of a bankers cheque payable at the cash office and addressed to the Managing director, Kenya Industrial Property Institute. Bidders who download the bid document must arrange to register with The Institute. Tender Documents must be accompanied by a tender security of Ksh 500,000/= of the total tender sum in form of a bank guarantee from a reputable bank or insurance firm valid for 150 days from the tender opening date.
- Bidders are requested to undertake a mandatory pre-bid site visit on 26/04/2016 so as to acquaint themselves with the site conditions and the works being tendered for. Non participation will lead to bid disqualification.
- Duly completed bid documents shall be submitted in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with the “TENDER NAME and REFERNCE NUMBER” and addressed to:
Kenya Industria Property Institute
Or be deposited in the Tender box situated at the entrance of block “B” so as to be received on or before 4th May, 2016 at 10:00 a.m
- Submitted Tenders shall be opened in the conference room immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend.
- Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes and applicable duties and must remain valid for 150 days from the tender opening date.