Kabarak University Job Vacancies 2016
Kabarak University invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the University. The University is a Christian institution committed to Christian Biblical principles and values and the successful candidates will be required to uphold this value system. Kindly visit our website www.kabarak.ac.ke for details.
We want to strengthen our staffing position within our schools. In particular we are looking for Lecturers,
Senior Lecturers and Professors in the following areas:
- School of Law: Lecturers (4 Positions).
- School of Business & Economics: Lecturers in Hospitality & Tourism (1), Agribusiness (1), Procurement
- (1), Strategic Management (1), Marketing (1) and Economics (1).
- School of Education: Lecturers in Literature/English/Linguistics (2), History (1), Communication & Technology (1),Guidance & Counseling (1)
- School of Music & Performing Arts: Senior Lecturers (2), Lecturers (3).
- School of Computer Science & Bioinformatics: Lecturers in Computer Science (3),Lecturer in Actuarial Science (1),Lecturer in Applied Statistics (1),Lecturers in Electrical Engineering (2) and Professor in Information Technology (1).
- School of Medicine & Health Sciences (1): Lecturers in Clinical Medicine (1), Nursing (Midwifery/ obstetric/medical surgery) (1), Pharmacy (1). Biochemistry (1), Microbiology (1), Chemistry (1), Biomedical Sciences (1), Medical Laboratory Sciences (1).
- Clinical Instructor: Grade 5 1 position.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Grade 7 1 position.
- Chemistry Laboratory Technician: Grade 7 1 position.
- Music Technician: Grade 7 1 position.
- Medical Doctor Grade 4 1 position
- Nursing Officer Grade 6 2 positions
- Cook ( Saucier) Grade 7 2 positions
- Cook (Pastry & Bakery) Grade 7 1 position
Application documents should reach the undersigned not later than 29th April, 2016.
The Registrar (Administration & Human resource)
Private Bag – 20157, KABARAK – KENYA