ILRI Kenya Quantity Surveyor Consultancy Services Jobs 2016
REQUEST FOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR’S CONSULTANCY SERVICES
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. ILRI works at the crossroads of livestock and poverty, bringing high quality science and capacity-building to bear on poverty reduction and sustainable development for poor livestock keepers and their communities. ILRI’s headquarter is in Nairobi, Kenya and principal campus in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
ILRI would like to engage the services of a Quantity surveyor to offer the following scope of service:
“The FULL professional service of a Quantity Surveyor, from project inception to close-out, for a project comprising the construction of 8no. new duplex housing units and the internal access road to these units on ILRI’s campus on Naivasha Road, near Uthiru. The eight duplexes will all have the same plan and will be grouped in two clusters of four adjoined units each.”
Interested Consultants must provide the following information:
- Detailed company profile clearly showing details of the firm’s capability of executing works of similar nature. The firm’s certificate of registration, valid PIN,
- VAT and tax compliance certificates must also be attached.
- Proof of registration with Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors(BORAQS)
- Demonstration of previous experience and letters of reference for satisfactorily completed projects for the last (3) years.
- Proposed cost of service which should include the consultant’s proposed payment schedule detailing the specific services during each payment stage. Completed bid documents should be submitted in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked TENDER FOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES, and addressed to The Tender Committee, ILRI and should be deposited into the tender box located at the ILRI reception. The bidder must ensure that they sign a provided bid tracking sheet.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th April 2016 at 4.00 pm
You might also be interested in: