Bungoma International Investment Conference Consultancy Services Tenders EOI
PROVISION FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO MANAGE BUNGOMA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT CONFERENCE (BIICO): BGM/CNTY/RFP/54/2015/2016
The County Government of Bungoma invites the eligible firm to provide Consultancy for events management of Bungoma International Investment Conference.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Providing a platform for engagement with potential development partner(s) with a view of attracting and retaining investment in the sectors of agribusiness, health, Industrialization (manufacturing), Energy, Tourism, Infrastructure development, Hospitality industry, Urban/Physical Planning, Modern Housing and Green Energy;
- Creating public awareness and understanding in regard to available factors of production in the county that can leverage investment and the available business opportunities;
- Provide a Forum for marketing Bungoma County as a friendly trade and investment destination;
- Provide a Forum for engaging the Diaspora from Bungoma County and bolster remittance and Investment in Bungoma County;
- To showcase the Cultural Heritage and Socio-economic diversity of Bungoma County for purpose of attracting and retaining trade and investment opportunities.
- Be the host partner of the conference and participate in its organization and implementation;
- Mobilization of Investors, Diplomats, Patron Members, partners and high level CEOs for the conference through their networks and contacts around the world;
- Mobilization of exhibitors for the conference;
- Development of MoU templates;
- Pre exhibition briefing and training of exhibitors;
- Post conference report and follow ups;
- Invite investors and business people from their channels, networks and contacts;
- Do everything necessary and within their mandate and ability for the success of the conference as per the agreement.
- Provide events management for the international investment conference in entirety.
- Company Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- Valid Tax compliance or exception certificate
- Certificate of CR12 for limited companies
- Proof of work of similar magnitude
- Professional and key personnel (Attach certified CVs)
- Audited Accounts for the last 2 years for firms with more than three years
On receipt of this please prepare your documents as required and return before the date and time indicated in the document. Bid documents can be obtained by downloading from the County website www.bungoma.go.ke/tenders
Tender documents clearly marked FINANCIAL and TECHNICAL sealed in separate envelopes and wrapped in one large envelope with clearly marked tender reference name and number should be deposited in tender box located at H.E the Governor’s office or addressed to:
THE CHIEF OFFICER
MINISTRYOFTRADE, LANDS, URBAN/PHYSICAL PLANNING, ENERGY AND INDUSTRIALIZATION
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUNGOMA
P.O BOX 437-50200
On or before Monday 4TH JULY 2016 at 10.00A.M, offers will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will not be accepted.