Bungoma County Government Tenders 2016 – High Mast Lighting Units Supply
Bids are invited from eligible and qualified firms for the under mentioned; the proposed 1no.30. Metre High Mast Community Lighting Arrestor Unit Complete with Pilot Light in Bungoma County
BGM/CNTY/OT/14/2015/2016 The Proposed 1no.30.Metre High Mast Community lighting Arrestor Unit Complete with Pilot Light in Bungoma County
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at County Supply Chain Management office behind H.E The Governor’s office during normal office working hours (Weekdays 8.00am-5.00pm). A complete set of tender documents shall be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1000 to County Revenue account.
- Company certificate of incorporation
- Category of registration with National Construction Authority (NCA) in the relevant trade
- Provision of Kshs. 200,000 Bid Security of the estimated tender sum from a reputable bank/insurance
- Dully filled Form of Tender
- Single Business Permit with relevant County Government Authorities
- Proof of works of similar magnitude of Electrical Works (attach proof)
- Valid Tax compliance certificate issued by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certified Copy of CR 12
Dully Completed tender document, enclosed in plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with respective tender number and tender name should be addressed to:
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUNGOMA
P.O BOX 437-50200, BUNGOMA
To be received on or before Thursday 28th April 2016, offers shall be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend.
Late bids will not be accepted and shall be returned unopened.
ALL DOCUMENTS TO BE SERIALISED
You might also be interested in: