2015 Kenya Paypal Mpesa Transfer::Withdraw money in 5 minutes
A new Kenyan online service-Zuripay has introduced the fastest way you can withdraw money from your Paypal account into Mpesa or Airtel Money account.
The Zuripay system is a a direct competitor to the Equity Bank’s epal withdraw service launched last year.Despite it being the first formal and reliable way of moving money from Paypal,it was a bit slow since transactions took between 5-8 days for the transaction to be completed.
So how does the Zuripay system work?
- All you need is log in to their website and fill in the details of the transaction.
- Basically the amount you need to withdraw in US Dollars and it will automatically calculate the total figure you will receive after service and forex fees.
- You will choose whether you want to withdraw to M-pesa or Airtel Money.
- You will then enter the telephone number that you want the deposit to be made to.
- Enter your Paypal registered email.
- You will then preview your transaction and choose transfer now option or cancel the trasanction.
- You will receive an SMS from Zuripay on the designated telephone line you entered above
- You will be redirected to the Paypal website where you will enter your password and proceed to complete your transaction.
We will be glad if you leave us a comment below.
You might also be interested in: